15th March 2020, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it worth doing MBA in Hospital Management after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?

Hello, I have completed B.Sc Biochemistry and now I want to do my higher studies. Which field is best M.Sc Biochemistry or MBA and I'm an average student. If I choose MBA then is it worth for science student? And, which specialization should I opt in MBA? How about MBA in Hospital Management?

8th May 2020, 03:59 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth doing MBA in Hospital Management after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?

M.Sc and MBA - both are Post Graduation courses with the duration of 2 years.

Having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry, if you want job opportunities in the core side, you can opt for M.Sc in Biochemistry.

If you want some managerial work in core companies, then you can opt for MBA in Biochemistry.

Yes. It is a good choice of doing MBA in Hospital Management than MBA in Biochemistry.

There are good jobs in Hospitals for the candidates after completion of MBA Hospital Management.

Hence you can prepare for Entrance Exam for MBA course and get admission in top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?