25th June 2020, 08:33 PM

Is it worth joining Chartered Accountancy (CA) along side B.Com?

I am currently in 12th Science under CBSE Board's curriculum and I am confused. Is it better to do CA after B.Com or CA with B.Com? If I am doing CA with B.Com which university should I prefer? Is Mathematics important for clearing CPT, IPCC and the final exam?

28th June 2020, 04:57 PM
Deekshaz

Default Re: Is it worth joining Chartered Accountancy (CA) along side B.Com?

I think you should not do both degrees together. Do B. Com first then take up CA. Bcoz CA depends full fledged time you just cant while away time. So first complete your B. Com
30th June 2020, 07:41 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth joining Chartered Accountancy (CA) along side B.Com?

If you are good with CA subject knowledge, you can easily complete B.Com course because all subjects of B.Com course are part of CA course with in depth syllabus.

But you need to join B.Com course and crack the Exams to get B.Com certificate.

I suggest you to forget about B.Com course and kindly concentrate only on CA course. You can go for B.Com course during mid of your CA course.

If you complete CA course, then there is no worth with B.Com course. If it is time taking to complete CA course, then you can try for job opportunities on the basis of B.Com course.

Mathematics is not that much important for CA course.

If you are not good at Mathematics also, you don't need to worry much.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?