18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Bihar Rural Development Society Accounts Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for Accounts Assistant recruitment of Bihar Rural Development Society(BRDS). But I don’t know about the age limit. Can you please help me to know about the age limit for applying in this recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

18th October 2018, 08:03 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Bihar Rural Development Society Accounts Assistant recruitment?

The upper age limit to apply for Bihar Rural Development Society Accounts Assistant recruitment is 50 years. However, there are a relaxations reserved candidates which are mentioned below-
PWD(Male and Female) - 10 years
SC/ST(Male and Female) - 05 years
BC/EBC(Male and Female) - 03 years
General female candidates will also get the relaxation of 03 years.
19th October 2018, 10:49 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Bihar Rural Development Society Accounts Assistant recruitment?

Age Criteria required to apply for Accounts Assistant in Bihar Rural Development Society:

The detailed information about the age criteria that is required to apply for the position of an Accounts Assistant in Bihar Rural Development Society is given below,

Name of the Organization - Bihar Rural Development Society

Name of the Job Position - Accounts Assistant

>> Maximum age allowed - 40 years

Of course, there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates and it is given below.
* For General Female candidates - 3 years
* For EBC male and female candidates - 3 years
* For SC male and female candidates - 5 years
* For PWD male and female candidates - 10 years

Last date for receipt of applications - 22nd October, 2018 (Till 11:30 PM)

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?