18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Bihar Rural Development Society Accounts Assistant recruitment?

Hi everyone, I am willing to apply for the post of Accounts Assistant in Bihar Rural Development Society(BRDS). I would like to know about the selection criteria for this particular post under the recruitment of BRDS. Kindly let me know about the selection procedure asap.

18th October 2018, 08:01 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bihar Rural Development Society Accounts Assistant recruitment?

Candidates who are willing to get selected for the Accounts Assistant post in Bihar Rural Development Society will have to clear written examination and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?