17th October 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Cement Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Artisan Trainee recruitment of Cement Corporation of India Limited. I am interested to apply for this recruitment. Please help me with this information.

21st October 2019, 08:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Cement Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment?

Candidate upper Age Limit required to apply for Cement Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment is 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

Vacancies are available in Cement Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment is 60 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.cciltd.in.
22nd October 2019, 06:26 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Cement Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment?

Cement Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment -

Maximum age limit required for the post of Artisan Trainee in Cement Corporation of India Limited is 27 years.

There is 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST candidates.
3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD categories.

Official website - www.cciltd.com.
22nd October 2019, 07:37 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Cement Corporation of India Limited -

Position Name: Artisan Trainee

Age limit to apply for Cement Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment is 27 years.

Check here -->http://www.cciltd.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advertisement (1).pdf(1.72 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?