17th October 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Cement Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply for Cement Corporation of India Limited recruitment for the post of Artisan Trainee. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

21st October 2019, 08:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Cement Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment is Interested Candidate may apply online through their Official Website.

Cost of Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment application form is For Gen/OBC candidates is Rs. 750/- and For SC/ST/Ex-S candidates is Rs. 250/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.cciltd.in.
22nd October 2019, 07:50 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Cement Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment?

-Cement Corporation of India Limited -

Position Name: Artisan Trainee

Procedure to apply for Cement Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment as follows :

-Candidates are required to apply online through website www.cciltd.in in the career section only.
-Apply before 25/10/2019.
-Scan your photos in prescribed format and size.
-Beaware of technical glitch/network error so avoid last minute application rush.
-Compare and get all required information from Official website and notifications.

Apply here -->http://www.cciltd.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advertisement.pdf(1.72 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?