9th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society Lab Technician recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society Lab Technician recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply for this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

11th July 2019, 01:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society Lab Technician recruitment?

The maximum age limit to apply for Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society Lab Technician recruitment, is 62 years. Candidates who are going to apply for the recruitment can send their filled application form at the given address: To, the Project Director Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society, Dept. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand, Sadar Hospital Campus, Purulia Road, Ranchi – 834001
11th July 2019, 11:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society Lab Technician recruitment?

The maximum age limit to apply for Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society recruitment for the post of Lab Technician is 62 years for all the eligible candidates.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.jsacs.org.in..
11th July 2019, 11:05 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Age limit to apply for Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society Lab Technician recruitment is:

~~ Candidate maximum age is 62 years. Relaxation available for reserved category candidate as per government rules.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?