9th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society Lab Technician recruitment

Hello everyone, I need a little help, actually I want to apply for Lab Technician post of Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society. Can you help me with the important dates. I want to know about the important dates so kindly provide me the dates. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

11th July 2019, 01:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society Lab Technician recruitment

The last date to apply for the recruitment is on 24th July 2019. Candidates interested in applying for the job can send their duly filled application form to, "the Project Director Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society, Dept. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand, Sadar Hospital Campus, Purulia Road, Ranchi – 834001".
11th July 2019, 11:19 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Important dates of Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society Lab Technician recruitment

Important Date of Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society Lab Technician recruitment is:

~~ Last Date to Apply Online: 24/07/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
11th July 2019, 11:36 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Important dates of Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society Lab Technician recruitment -

* Published on 5th July 2019
* Last date to apply is 24th July 2019.
12th July 2019, 12:25 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I need a little help, actually I want to apply for Lab Technician post of Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society. Can you help me with the important dates. I want to know about the important dates so kindly provide me the dates. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
Important Dates
  • Notification Date - 03/07/2019
  • Last Date for Submission of Application Form - 24/07/2019

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?