18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment?

Hi everyone, I am willing to apply for Maharashtra PSC recruitment of Scientific Officer. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this recruitment. Can somebody tell me about the age limit?

18th October 2018, 08:49 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment?

Age limit is categorized in two parts for applying in Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment. They are as follows-
For General candidates - Not above than 38 years old.
For Reserved candidates - Not above than 43 years old.

19th October 2018, 01:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment?

Age limit to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> Age Limit as on 01.02.2019 :- 38 years.

--> Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment.

19th October 2018, 08:39 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for Maharashtra PSC scientific officer requirement:-

Eligibility criteria of MPSC:-

The minimum age for candidates appearing for an MPSC exam is 18 years. The maximum age is 33 years .The maximum age is relaxed able for OBC candidates (maximum 35 years) and SC / ST candidates( maximum 38 years)

Nationality :-

Candidate must be the citizen of India and domiciled in state of Maharashtra.

19th October 2018, 10:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria required to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment application:

The detailed information about the age criteria required to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Maharashtra Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Scientific Officer

>> Minimum age required - 38 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 43 years

Age relaxation is applicable according to the government norms and go through the below link for more details.

Click here for More Detailed Information

20th October 2018, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am willing to apply for Maharashtra PSC recruitment of Scientific Officer. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this recruitment. Can somebody tell me about the age limit?

Age limit to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment is given below:

The maximum upper age limit for applicants is 38 years. Age relaxation is available as per norms

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?