6th July 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 24 years of age and now I want to apply in North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder recruitment. Can I know about the age limit for applying for this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit for me asap.

7th July 2020, 03:38 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder recruitment?

Age limit for trade apprenticeship is as following
Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years as on 1st December 2019.
Sorry you are overage here you can't apply for this post.
7th July 2020, 09:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder recruitment?

Candidate age limit required to apply for North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder recruitment is 15 to 24 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder recruitment being a 24 years old candidate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://mponline.gov.in/.
8th July 2020, 11:29 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°°° The age of candidate applying for North Central Railway gas and electric welder recruitment should be in between 15 to 24 years as on 22 June, 2020.
8th July 2020, 06:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder recruitment:-

The minimum age limit is 15 years and maximum age limit is 24 years.
8th July 2020, 09:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The age limit to apply for North Central Railway Engagement of Act Apprentices for all trades is 15 years to 24 years as on 01.12.2019 for general category candidates. Further, there is provision of age relaxation of 3 years for OBC category candidates, 5 years for SC/ST category candidates, and 10 years for PH category candidates.

So, being 24 years old, you are eligible to apply for the same recruitment if your age was under 24 years by 01.12.2019 or if you belong to reserved category.

For complete details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/Se...t/frmhome.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?