6th July 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder recruitment?

Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply for the recruitment of a North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder post? How can I apply for the same post? Please let me know about the procedure asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

7th July 2020, 03:30 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder recruitment?

If are eligible should visit www.mponline.gov.in.
First of all register yourself there with mobile number and OTP.
The last date for registration of online applications is 15/07/2020.
Once you are done with registration you have to login to portal with registration number and password.
As you login to portal you will find post advertisement there , you can apply for now by submitting application fee.
7th July 2020, 09:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder recruitment?

Procedure to apply for North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder recruitment application form is For SC/ST/PH/Women category Candidate is Rs. 70+ GST as portal fee and For All Other category Candidates is Rs. 100/- and Rs. 70+ GST as portal fee.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://mponline.gov.in/.
8th July 2020, 06:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for North Central Railway Gas & Electric Welder recruitment:-

Log on to the official portal, i.e.http://mphone.gov.in/

On the homepage, find and hit the related advertisement.

Go through the North Central Railway Apprentice requirement 2020 notification details.

Check the eligibility criteria, if eligible , download the NCR apprentice application form.

Fill all the details carefully and submit the filled application .

Take a printout of the field application and keep the hard copy for future use.
8th July 2020, 09:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The application for North Central Railway Engagement of Act Apprentices can be made online by referring to the link http://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/Se...t/frmhome.aspx by 15.07.2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?