9th October 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment for 28 years old candidate?

Hello everyone, what is the age limit for applying the Graduate Apprentice recruitment of Rail India Technical and Economic Service? I want to know about the age limit because I am 28 years old. Please tell me asap.

14th October 2019, 10:20 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment for 28 years old candidate?

Age Limit to apply RITES Graduate Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Candidates age limit should be Maximum 60 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th October 2019, 12:52 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment for 28 years old candidate?

Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment

** AGE CRITERIA:

Upper Age Limit: 60 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per rules.

YES, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS POST.
15th October 2019, 04:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, what is the age limit for applying the Graduate Apprentice recruitment of Rail India Technical and Economic Service? I want to know about the age limit because I am 28 years old. Please tell me asap.

There is no age limit mentioned in the notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice in the Rail India Technical and Economical Service (RITES). The aspirant should have passed B.E / B.Tech in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / ECE with at least 60% marks from a college recognized by the AICTE or State Government or Government of India. The aspirant should have passed the course in or after the year 2017 are only eligible to apply for the Graduate Apprentice in the Rail India Technical and Economical Service (RITES). The aspirant can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th October 2019, 06:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The essential criteria to apply for RITES Graduate Apprentice recruitment:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in engineering in different disciplines like civil, electrical, mechanical etc from a recognized institute.

>>There is no age limit. You can apply for RITES Graduate apprentice recruitment at age of 28 years.

Last date to apply for it is 24th October 2019.
16th October 2019, 12:16 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No such age limit required for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment as per the official notification. Those who completed their B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/ECE with at least 60% marks from a recognized University or Institution are eligible to apply. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?