17th May 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer recruitment for SC candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an SC candidate and I want to apply in Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to SC reservation?

21st May 2019, 06:47 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Age relaxation in Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer recruitment for SC candidates?

The General Maximum age limit in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment - 26 Years

Age relaxation for SC Candidates - 5 years.

So according to this SC Candidates can apply till 31 years of age in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer Recruitment.
21st May 2019, 08:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer recruitment for SC candidates?

Age relaxation in Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer recruitment for SC candidate is 5 years. So, your maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 32 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.bel-india.in/.
21st May 2019, 09:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer recruitment, is 25 years. Candidates who belong to OBC category will get age relaxation of 3 years, and the candidates who belong to SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years on the maximum age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?