28th November 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Deputy Engineer recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited. I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please help me with this information.

3rd December 2018, 08:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

Age limit required to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is maximum 27 years as on 01.12.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment.
3rd December 2018, 02:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Deputy Engineer recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited. I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please help me with this information.

The maximum age limit to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is given below:

The maximum age limit for General candidates – 27 years as on 01-12-2018

The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD. In respect of PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, the age relaxation admissible will be in addition to the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC.

The BEL careers website link is given Click Here
3rd December 2018, 07:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment, should have attained the age of 27 years. There are age relaxation available for candidates who belong to OBC, SC/ST, PWD candidates of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years respectively.

Interested candidates can visit the official website at
(http://bel-india.in/) and apply.
4th December 2018, 06:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Maximum age limit to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment us 27 years as on 1st December 2018. Age limit in upper age limit for reserved category candidates are as follows.

SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
PWD: 10 years

Last date to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is 5 December 2018 till 17:00 pm.
4th December 2018, 07:50 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited:

The maximum age limit for General Applicants as on as on 01.09.2018 will be 25 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bel-india.in.
4th December 2018, 08:34 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Age limit to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment:

The maximum age limit for General candidate is 25 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

For more information, you can visit on www.bel-india.in.
4th December 2018, 10:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Required to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the age criteria required to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Bharat Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Engineer

>> Maximum age for general category candidates is 27 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st December, 2018.

>> There is an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates,
* For SC/ ST candidates - 5 years
* For OBC Candidates - 3 years
* For PWD candidates -10 years

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?