11th November 2018, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment for ST candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an ST candidate and I want to apply in Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to ST reservation?

20th November 2018, 07:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment for ST candidates?

There is no certain age criteria that is required and it is not mentioned in the official notification of this Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment.

Name of the Organization - Goa Shipyard Limited

Name of the Job Position - Technician Apprentice

You may also refer the official notification which is attached below for more details. But there is a statement in the notification saying that,

<> There is a reservation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC category candidates will be as per the Government of India rules.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
24th November 2018, 05:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment for ST candidates?

Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment:

As on the date of advertisement, candidate maximum age limit should be 37 years.

Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.goashipyard.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?