21st January 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for Open Category in GPSC exam? How can I apply for GPSC exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for GPSC exam so I want to know what is the age limit for Open Category in GPSC exam? How can I apply for GPSC exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

23rd January 2017, 02:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for Open Category in GPSC exam? How can I apply for GPSC exam?

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission. For this examination candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university. The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum is 28 years. The age relaxation is given to reserved category candidate.

You have simply follow given below steps for applying GPSC.

=> First of all you can visit at the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission.

=> Now click on the option of Application form.

=> Now you can fill GPSC application form by writing all the required information like name, address, mob no etc.

=> After that upload required documents

=> Then just click on submit option.
9th April 2017, 01:11 PM
sky bhalodi

Default Re: What is the age limit for Open Category in GPSC exam? How can I apply for GPSC exam?

In Gujarat state for recruiting Class 1 and 2 officers Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is conducting competitive examination.
Recently GPSC has given the notification for recruiting class 1 and 2 officers.
Any GPSC aspirants can give the exam who fulfill the below criteria.

Education Qualification :
One must complete the graduation or one who studying in final year or semester in their graduation will also be eligible for the exam.But before Mains exam one must complete the graduation.

Age limit :
For open male candidates : one must have completed 20 years and not above than 35 years.
Age relaxation for reserved casts :
For OBC and SC/ST there will be 5 years upper age relaxation.
For General female candidates also there will be 5 years upper age relaxation.
For Disable person there will be 10 years upper age relaxation.

So any person who fulfill above criteria can eligible for giving the exam.

The exam structure like this :
1) Preliminary Exam
2) Mains Exam
3) Interview

The final selection will be on the basis of marks secured in Mains exam and interview.

I have attached the official notification of GPSC which will become helpful to you to understand the overall process.
20th June 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

My age is19 so I give the GPSCexam now my graduation not completely my field is b.com
3rd June 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has completed graduation this year in bsc. Her D.O.B is 15th June, 1998. As she will be completing her 20th year in this month.. I want to know whether she is eligible to appear the gpsc exam in this coming October'2018.
11th July 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My age is 29 years and I have done Msc in biotechnology with First class . Recently working in MNC , searching for Government job . I want to know Age criteria as some of saying 28 years and some of saying 35 so confused ? And how many trials/attempts allowed to clear .
16th July 2018, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, my age is 36 female candidate. Am eligible for gpsc class 1,2 examination. (IAS-IPS)
27th November 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I have given a government examination in my age of 36 years and if I give a government examination I can give you an exam.
1st November 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can other state candidates appear in exam and what is current age limit
14th November 2019, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

I want to give class 2 exam .I m government employee as a higher primary school.my age is 40 .bce of continue government Jon can I give this exam?age is matter to me?plz reply soon sir.my Gmail is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?