9th February 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers recruitment? Cost of application?

I am an OBC candidate and I want to apply in Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to OBC reservation? Can i know the application fee also?

10th March 2019, 08:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers recruitment? Cost of application?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no age relaxation applicable in this recruitment. There is no cost of application to be paid in this recruitment.

Name of the Organization - Kolkata Police

Name of the Job Position - Civic Volunteers

>> Minimum age required - 20 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 60 years

Hence, if your age is between the above mentioned age then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?