27th May 2019, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment for OBC candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an OBC candidate and I want to apply in Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to an OBC reservation?

29th May 2019, 03:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment for OBC candidates?

The minimum age to apply for Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment is 25 years. The maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 35 years. Age relaxation of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years will be applicable on candidates who belong to OBC, SC/ST and PWD category.
29th May 2019, 06:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment for OBC candidates?

The age criteria required to apply for Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment is 25 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation of 3 years is applicable to OBC category candidates as per government rules. You should have passed CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM (Finance) with 03 years experience from a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment.
29th May 2019, 07:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

OBC candidates can get 3 years of age relaxation in upper age limit to apply for Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment. Age limit to apply for the recruitment is 25 years to 35 years as on 01/01/2019.
Candidates who have passed CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM (With Specialization in Finance) or equivalent Post Graduate degree/diploma from any recognized institute/university with 3 years experience in the relevant field are eligible to apply.
30th May 2019, 02:31 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required to apply for Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment is 25 and maximum age is 35 years.

The age relaxation offered to the candidates of Other Backward Candidates is of 3 years and for SC/ST candidates is 5 years.

You can check the website for more details https://www.pnbindia.in/Recruitments.html .
30th May 2019, 02:43 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required to apply for Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment is 25 and maximum age is 35 years.

The age relaxation offered to the candidates of Other Backward Candidates is of 3 years and for SC/ST candidates is 5 years.

You can check the website for more details https://www.pnbindia.in/Recruitments.html .
30th May 2019, 04:15 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am an OBC candidate and I want to apply in Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to an OBC reservation?

Age relaxation available in Manager (Credit) recruitment in Punjab National Bank is given below:

Minimum age – 25 years (for general category)

Maximum age – 35 years (for general category)

Maximum age – 35 + 3 years for OBC

Maximum age – 35 + 5 years for SC/ST

Maximum age – 35 + 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
30th May 2019, 08:14 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Age relaxation in Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment for OBC candidates is 3 years. So your upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 38 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
30th May 2019, 09:17 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Age relaxation will be based on government standard norms. And age requirements for Manager in credit is given below. You just have a look for the details regarding Age limits.

Minimum Age is 25 years

Maximum age is 35 years.

Age relaxation will be 5 years fir sc/st and 3 tears for OBC candidates.

Fee relaxation will be available for reserved categories.

For general candidates : Rs.400/- and reserved candidates Rs.50/-.
31st May 2019, 01:30 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

3 years Age relaxation in Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment for OBC candidates.

For more details visit on www.pnbindia.in
31st May 2019, 08:32 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Punjab National Bank Credit Manager recruitment:

>> Age limit:

Minimum Age: 25 years.

Maximum Age: 35 years.

>> Relaxation available for OBC: 3 years.

For more information, you can visit www.pnbindia.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?