18th March 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Manager (Credit) in Punjab National Bank?

Respected Sir,

Sir i want to know about becoming a Manager (credit) in Punjab National Bank. So kindly provide me the detailed information regarding this. Waiting for your kind reply. Please send me on [email protected]

18th March 2016, 08:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Manager (Credit) in Punjab National Bank?

Punjab National is a PSU bank and you need to crack IBPS PO exam with an excellent score to get job as a PO. There will be written exam and interview conducted by IBPS for PO post.

You can't become manager straightaway. You need to gain experience after getting the PO job in PNB first. If you are good enough then surely you will become manager someday.
18th March 2016, 09:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There is not any direct entrance exam to become bank manager. You have to qualify the PO exam after completion of your graduation from recognised University with minimum 60% marks and 55% for reserved category. Minimum age limit should not be less than 21 years and maximum should not exceed 30 years. After completion of PO exam you will have to gain experience in your work and skill then you will be promoted to the post of manager.
16th April 2021, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Which which degree i have to take for become a manager
8th October 2022, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

which degree i have to take for become a KCR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?