31st March 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in RITES Assistant Manager recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an SC candidate and I want to apply in RITES Assistant Manager recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to SC reservation? Can i know the application fee also?

3rd April 2019, 02:47 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in RITES Assistant Manager recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

Age relaxation in RITES Assistant Manager recruitment :-

The maximum age should not exceed 40 years. However, for Sc candidates the age relaxation of 5 years is offered.

The minimum percentage required in the B.tech or B.E or B.sc(Engineering) is 60%. However, for reserved categories it is 55%.

You can visit the website for more details and to get more information on the application process.

3rd April 2019, 08:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in RITES Assistant Manager recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application?

The upper age limit to apply for RITES Assistant Manager recruitment is 40 years as on 01.03.2019. Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. Candidates who belong to PWD category will get upper age relaxation of 10 years.

No application fee is required to apply for RITES Assistant Manager recruitment.
3rd April 2019, 10:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age limit to apply for the recruitment is 40 years. As you are a SC candidate, so you will get an age relaxation of 5 years.

There is no application fees required to apply for the recruitment. Hence, you can visit the official website below and apply. https://recruit.rites.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?