2nd March 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam if secured 49% in Higher Secondary?

Sir, I have secured 49% in Higher Secondary. So, I am eligible to give SSC CHSL recruitment exam of this year. I am studying in B.Com 1st year now. So, tell me I am eligible or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th Commerce?
  2. Eligibility to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th NIOS?
  3. Eligibility for AEO/DEO/CEO in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission CHSL recruitment exam
  5. For how many times I can appear in Staff Selection Commission exams being a B.Com graduate?
  6. Eligibility to apply for SSC CHSL recruitment exam for 12th student? When the application form will be released?
  7. List best books for Lower Division Clerk entrance preparation?
  8. Eligibility to appear in TNPSC DEO written exam for M.Sc, M.Phil & B.Ed(Mathematics) holder? Study Materials for preparation?
  9. Coaching classes for preparation of IBPS CHSL recruitment exam in Chennai?
  10. How can I regenerate my lost Registration Id of SSC CHSL recruitment exam?
  11. How to check the SSC CHSL answer key in the absence of roll number? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria to appear for SSC examination?
  13. Can I give SSC exam while appearing in 12th? How much is the salary of SSC jobs?
  14. Can I apply in SSC LDC recruitment exam with Diploma certificate instead of Higher Secondary?
  15. How can I get my lost Registration ID of SSC CHSL recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many vacancies are available under SSC-CHSL recruitment?
  17. How many posts are available under SSC-CHSL recruitment? Salary package of each post?
  18. Am I eligible to apply in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment being a B.Com final year student and studied Science in 12th?
16th March 2018, 10:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam if secured 49% in Higher Secondary?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in SSC CHSL Recruitment Examination:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage is required in order to apply for this SSC CHSL recruitment Examination. Here is the detailed educational qualification required for this recruitment.

>> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class or its equivalent course in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board or university.

>> You must have done 12th Class in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized board.

>> As you have successfully passed 12th Class and as there is no certain minimum percentage criteria required, I can say that you are certainly eligible to appear in this recruitment.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?