10th March 2015, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for both SBI Clerk and PO recruitment exams? Coaching institutes for preparation in Delhi?

Friends,
I want to give both Clerk and PO recruitment
exams of SBI. Kindly tell me I am eligible
for applying both? And please refer some
institutes where I can prepare for SBI exams
anywhere in Delhi.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the result for SBI associate clerk recruitment exams?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  4. Which is the best coaching institute for preparation of Bank PO exams in Bangalore?
  5. Information about SBI clerk recruitment? Syllabus for the entrance exam and the same papers?
  6. Reference books for SBI Clerical Exam? Preparation tips for SBI Clerk exam?
  7. What is the qualification for bank test? I have passed 12th with 80% marks
  8. What should I do for banking job after passing 12th class?
  9. List of the top coaching classes for CAT in Delhi? Which coaching has the best faculty in Delhi especially at CP(Delhi)?
  10. Last 2 years papers of SBI Clerk Recruitment Exams?
  11. Bank Clerical Jobs or Bank PO Jobs? Which one to prepare for? I coaching required for preparing for Bank Jobs?
  12. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  13. Best coaching institute for Bank PO exam preparations at delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which Books should I prepare for Bank Clerk Exams? List of Coaching Institutes for Bank Clerk Exams in Mohali?
  15. What is the expected date of next SBI clerk recruitment?
  16. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi offering classes for preparation of MSc
  17. Best coaching institutes in Delhi and Allahabad for IAS preparation?
  18. List of coaching classes for preparation of SBI PO recruitment exam? Syllabus and Model question papers for preparation?
12th March 2015, 11:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for both SBI Clerk and PO recruitment exams? Coaching institutes for preparation in Delhi?

Yes, you can apply for both SBI Clerk Exam and SBI PO Exam at a time. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for both the examinations is "Graduation or Bachelor Degree" from a recognized university. Candidates who have just passed their Graduation from state/ central recognized universities/ institutions are certainly eligible to appear in SBI PO and SBI Clerk Examinations. There is no minimum percentage criteria is required to be eligible for SBI PO and Clerk Exams. The minimum age of a candidate must be 20 years and maximum age must not exceed 28 years to be eligible for both the exams. If you have passed Graduation or in final year of Bachelor Degree, then you can apply for the above mentioned examinations.

List of Bank Coaching Institutes in Delhi for preparation of Bank Exams:

>> Career and Competition --- Best Institute
Ph. No: 011-2765 1037
Address: M-1, A/37, 38, 39 Ansal Building, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi-110009
http://www.careerandcompetition.co.in

>> Career Power
Click here for Contact Details
Address: Corporate Office-G-7, Roots Tower, Laxmi Nagar District Centre, Delhi-110092
http://careerpower.in

>> Mahendra Institute for Banking
Ph. No: 09212069310
Address: A-1/32, Near Vikaspuri Road Red Light, Opp Metro Pilar No-625, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi
http://www.mahendras.org
12th March 2015, 10:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for both SBI Clerk and PO recruitment exams? Coaching institutes for preparation in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to give both Clerk and PO recruitment
exams of SBI. Kindly tell me I am eligible
for applying both? And please refer some
institutes where I can prepare for SBI exams
anywhere in Delhi.
Thank you!
If you have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SBI clerk and PO exam.

Age criteria:-

18 to 28 years(SBI clerk)

21 to 30 years(SBI PO)

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

List of the books for SBI clerk exam:-

SBI Bank Clerical Grade Recruitment Exam Guide
by
Primary
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2009)

SBI—Clerical Staff—Previous Papers & Practice Papers (Solved)
by
Editorialrph Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2010)

SBI Clerical Staff Recruitment Exam
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2011)

Best books for SBI PO exam:-

A Comprehensive Guide For State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Recruitment Examination – 2011
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Upscportal Publications

SBI probationary officers and associate banks Examination Guide
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-Delhi

State Bank Probationary Officers Examination
by T.S. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

SBI P O Solved Papers
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

List of coaching center for SBI exam in Delhi:-

Engineers Institute of India
(A team of IES & GATE Toppers)
28B/7, Jia Sarai (Near IIT),
Hauz Khas , New Delhi 110016
Ph. 0-9990657855 , 9891181190
E-mail: [email protected]

IES Academy
25 , Jia Sarai, Near IIT, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi – 16
Ph: 011 - 26537570,
Mob: 09810958290

Shar Study Circle
28, JIA SARAI, NEAR IIT,
NEW DELHI-110016
Ph: 26529998, 26528213, 9818652587
E-Mail:[email protected]
31st March 2015, 11:34 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for SBI Clerk :

1.Age should be in between 18 to 28 years and Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates according to the category.

2.You must complete the graduation from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks.

3.Final year students are not eligible to apply for the SBI clerk Examination.

Eligibility for PO/MO's :

1.Except the Age limits there is similar eligibility criteria required for the SBI PO examination.

2. Age should be in between 21 to 30 years and Age relaxation is applicable for Reserved candidates.

Coaching Classes for Bank exams in Delhi :

--> Bright Brain Academy

--> Success Mantra

--> Career Power

--> Career Launcher

--> Career Avenues

--> Pinnacle Institute.
1st April 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask about there is a entrance exam in cyber world to do diploma course
4th April 2015, 02:22 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Eligibility for SBI Probationary Officer Examination :

A degree completed in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.

Eligibility for SBI Clerk examination :

A graduate degree in any subject from a reputed university or institute

Age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 28 years.

Relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines which is 03 years for OBC 05 years for SC/STs and 05 years for PH/PWD category candidates.

Coaching institutes are very important in preparation for various competitive examinations because coaching center professionals can guide and motivate better than others to a aspirant preparing for various exams and they have the idea how to teach so that candidates could qualify in examination that is why you must join a better coaching center in Delhi then start preparation.

Key to success in SBI Clerk and PO examination is the only thing which comes to students is Practice that how much and what you practice before examination because if you are practicing by using various books and completed all books once so this will not be enough for you.

My suggestion to you is that buy two different publication books which contains only practice tests and finish all practice tests available on those books for at least 05 times and if you do so then you will feel that you are going to qualify examination so do not focus on variations of questions just practice because books contains all type of questions so practice much and get qualified.

Some of the best coaching centers in Delhi for SBI clerk and PO exam :

>> Career Power No. 1 Coaching for SBI PO and Clerk exam.

>> Career Launcher - Best for IBPS and SBI PO, Clerk exams.

>> TIME Coaching Center for Bank PO and Clerk with SBI PO and Clerk.

>> Achievers Point for Bank clerk and PO, SBI clerk and PO exam.

>> Adhyayan Mantra - SBI clerk, PO, IBPS CWE Clerk and PO examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?