30th March 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job in SAIL if secured 8 CGPA in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hello,
I want to secure job in SAIL.
I have got 8 CGPA in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering).
Can you tell me about the recruitment for me in SAIL
and also how to achieve job there?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 7.13 CGPA in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for Sail MT exam after scoring 6.35 in 1st sem and 6.78 CGPA?
  3. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  4. Can I become a Lecturer if pursuing PhD in Sociology through UGC-NET?
  5. Am I eligible for WIPRO after scoring 61% in 10th, 58% in 12th and a CGPA of 79.5% in MSc Software Engineering?
  6. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  7. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 9.85 CGPA in 1st semester of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  8. List of top 5 best schools for commerce in Patna? I am a ICSE student
  9. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 70% in B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any recruitment exam?
  10. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. Which Mechanical core company is best suitable for me being a candidate having secured a CGPA of 8.09?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  13. How to enter in indian army after complition of BE-Mechanical?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria of TCS off campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I do LLB after completion of degree?
  16. Can I get admission in any diploma engineering college in Tamil Nadu if secured 9.0 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  17. Eligibility to appear in SAIL MT exam for a candidate who has secured 62% aggregate in B.E.?
  18. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
3rd April 2015, 09:06 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get job in SAIL if secured 8 CGPA in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

You are too late !!!

SAIL Notification has been already released. Last date for receipt of application has closed on 18.03.2015.

Eligibility:

-> You should have completed Engineering degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-> You must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate.
-> 55% marks for reserved categories.
-> Age limits should be between 01/01/80 to 31/12/89
-> Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories.

Selection Process:

-> Written Examination
-> Group Discussion
-> Personal Interview.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SAIL Notification-MT-2015-Advt..pdf(273.1 KB, 140 views)
4th April 2015, 10:08 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in SAIL if secured 8 CGPA in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

Being a Mechanical Engineering student you have a bright future in your field since this stream is one of the top branches in Engineering so the opportunities for the mechanical students have ample of opportunities. Coming to the SAIL recruitment it's been released the notification of

1.Management Trainee 346 posts

2.Junior Assistant Trainee (100 Posts )

Eligibility Criteria for MT :

1.You should have completed the B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical ,ECE, EEE,Instrumentation and etc with minimum 65% of marks from a recognized university.

2.Age should not exceed 30 years and there is a Age relaxation for reserved candidates.

For MT posts you must a pay a fee of Rs. 500/- for Gen and OBC and the remaining categorized students can pay a fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Internet banking.
4th April 2015, 01:03 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

SAIL - Steel Authority of India Limited is a Maharatna Company rated by the government of India and has been successfully working in Steel field in India and its neighboring countries under the regular of government of India and it has huge expects and opportunities for newly fresh graduates who looks to get the job in such top level companies with higher salary and perks so you have chosen a right option and you can get the job in SAIL if you have following qualifications and eligibility criteria :

Candidate must be graduate or post graduate in engineering discipline means BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Computers/ Information Technology/ Automobile etc. and must have secured minimum 65% marks in graduation in aggregate.

Candidate must have passed GATE Entrance Examination of the concerned year conducted every year so candidate should have a valid score card of GATE test 2015 and according to the new rules, scores of GATE test will be valid for upto 03 years so no worry about next GATE test just prepare for only one GATE test and be validated.

So you should prepare for GATE Entrance examination and also collect more and in depth knowledge of the subject because after passing GATE you will be required to appear for interview which is the most important and last stage of final selection so work hard and get more knowledge to crack interview and be finally selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?