6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III Accounts recruitment if completed B.Com from Distance University being a CA final student?

Sir, I am a B.Com graduate from Distance University and doing CA final. I have also done Computer course. So, I am eligible to register for Food Corporation of India for AG-III Accountant post or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III recruitment without Computer Certificate but having basic knowledge of Computer? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  3. Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?
  4. What is the syllabus for food corporation of India recruitment? Assistant grade III accounts south zone syllabus? Where can I get the books?
  5. How much salary is offered in hand to FCI Category 3 posts? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Suitable books to prepare for Food Corporation of India Accounts AG-III recruitment exam?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(General) recruitment exam being a 28 years old candidate?
  8. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General) recruitment exam? Documents required to apply?
  9. When the notification of Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Electrical) having 10 months of work experience?
  11. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015
  12. How can I get the application form of Food Corporation of India recruitment exam? Eligibility to apply for B.Com graduate?
  13. Model Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for FCI Assistant Grade 3 Technical position?
  14. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam?
  15. Only last year graduation percentage can be upgraded?
  16. Where to get previous years question papers of FCI?
  17. Starting salary in Food Corporation of India for AG-III Technical post?
  18. Question papers with answers of last 3 years?
1st April 2018, 08:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III Accounts recruitment if completed B.Com from Distance University being a CA final student?

If the university in which you have completed your Graduation (B.Com) is recognized one, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Food Corporation of Indian AG III Accounts recruitment. On the other side, if that university is not a recognized one then I am sorry to say that you will not be eligible to apply for this recruitment. So whether you are eligible or not basically depends upon the university in which you have completed.

The basic educational qualification required is as follows,

>> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree in any of the below streams from a recognized university for AG III Accounts department.
* Mathematics
* Statistics
* Commerce

>> As you are done with B.Com in Commerce, I can say that you are eligible if that university is recognized one.
3rd April 2018, 05:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III Accounts recruitment if completed B.Com from Distance University being a CA final student?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III Accounts recruitment after the completion of B.Com course from distance mode of Education, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in Commerce stream from a recognized University can very much apply for the AG-III Accounts recruitment at FCI.
29th September 2022, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I m bcom graduated person from du can I apply for fci 3 grade accountant job??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?