30th April 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Only last year graduation percentage can be upgraded?

Sir I have done my BA as graduation in 57%,but i want to upgrade only our third year of graduation percentage to make our percentage 60 above can i do this or not

30th April 2015, 04:32 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Only last year graduation percentage can be upgraded?

Its really very strange to know that you want to upgrade your percentage marks to higher level when you have already completed your bachelor's degree. I am saying this because when a degree course has already been completed then how can a candidate can think of increment in percentage marks because result has been announced and marksheets has been issued by the university with degree certificate then how can you get increment in percentage marks.

If you had been pursuing last year of graduation then increment would have been received by you in graduation degree because you had worked hard to secure good percentage marks in final examination and your aggregate percentage marks would have been increased as per marks secured but now, nothing can be done in this case and if any possibility then mention here because there is no such provision for a student made by any university in India.

I want to know why do you want to increase percentage marks because almost all type of government jobs for any graduate candidate are available on just graduation basis means no job requires fix criteria of aggregate percentage marks that is why you are required not to worry about your career and still you are eligible to apply for various top level following jobs in government department and may secure a better future.

01. IBPS CWE Bank PO and Clerical Jobs 2015 : Any graduate is eligible and age should not be more than 28 years for clerk post and 30 years for PO post.

02. FCI - Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade III recruitment in Accounts and Depot section that you may apply on the basis of your degree acquired in commerce field.

03. State Level Accountants Recruitment exam 2015 :
Various states conduct this recruitment to appoint Accountants and you are B.com graduate then you will definitely be preferred by the commission for job after qualifying written test.

05. State Level Auditor and Sub Auditor Recruitment : A candidate having passed B.Com degree is eligible to apply for this job and you are also eligible.

06. Tax Assistant Recruitment in Central Government and State Government levels : A degree in any discipline from a reputed university is enough to apply but some states requires a candidate should be passed degree in Commerce with Accounts as a mandatory subject so you are 100% eligible to apply.

07. SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for various B and C level posts.

08. SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for LDC and DEO post.

You can apply for other jobs in Insurance sector, UPSC exams, State Service Exams, Railways exams etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?