15th March 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(General) recruitment exam being a 28 years old candidate?

Friends,
Am I eligible for recruitment exam
of Food Corporation of India for post
AG-3 (General) as I am 28 years old?
Please let me know immediately.

19th March 2015, 06:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(General) recruitment exam being a 28 years old candidate?

If you belong to General or Open Category (OC) then you are not eligible to apply for Assistant Grade - III (AG III) General job position of Food Corporation of India (FCI). Yes, there is NO age relaxation is applicable for General Category candidates and so you are not eligible. On the other hand, if you belong to any one of the below categories,
* OBC (Other Backward Classes) Category
* SC Category
* ST Category
* Ex-Servicemen Category
* PWD Category
then you will be eligible to apply for AG III (General) job post since there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates. If the second one is the case with you, then you will be eligible to apply for AG-III (General) Post.

Age Criteria for AG-III (General) Post:

* Maximum age - 27 years (As on 01/01/2015)

Click here for More Details
19th March 2015, 08:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(General) recruitment exam being a 28 years old candidate?

I am really sorry to say this and you don' have eligibility to apply for the FCI (Assistant Grade III ) and since for Assistant grade the age should be below 27 years.So you are not eligible to apply but yes there is a Age relaxation for various categorized students as per the government norms .If you are belonging to any reservation category so you can apply the below age limits.

The Age relaxation for various categories :

For OBC --- 3 years

For SC/ST --- 5 years

For PH Candidates --- 10 years

And actually Food Corporation of India has been released the notification for 2015 with huge vacancies including with various posts like JR Engineer/Typist and many other.

20th March 2015, 12:06 PM
neha.ealp

As you belong to General category, you are not eligible to apply for Assistant Grade(General) -III of Food Corporation of India. You can only get age relaxation if you belong to following category :

*SC/ST
*OBC
*PWD
*Ex-Servicemen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?