24th October 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government exams like UPSC or MPSC if am 34 years old?

I am 34 yr old, I was preparing for comparative exam, but I didn't select in mains exam can I give any competitive exam for gov job like Upsc or Mpsc for post of class 1/2? Can you please provide me the information on the same?

25th October 2015, 08:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government exams like UPSC or MPSC if am 34 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 34 yr old, I was preparing for comparative exam, but I didn't select in mains exam can I give any competitive exam for gov job like Upsc or Mpsc for post of class 1/2? Can you please provide me the information on the same?
You are not eligible for UPSC exam but you can apply for MPSC exam.

MPSC stands for the Maharashtra Public service commission. It organize the examinations for the top administrative positions in Maharashtra state government.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for MPSC exam.

Final years candidate are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years
30th July 2018, 07:13 PM
PRATYASHA RAY

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government exams like UPSC or MPSC if am 34 years old?

Hello,
Sorry but you are not eligible to appear the exam as per the age criterias which are as follows:-
general category : 21 to 30 years.
OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?