26th September 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment being a BBA+LLB graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for the Karnataka High Court recruitment of District Judge. I have done my BBA+LLB course. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for me.

29th September 2020, 11:40 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment being a BBA+LLB graduate?

Yes, You are eligible to apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment being a BBA+LLB graduate.

Candidate must hold law degree from recognized university.

You have dual degree that's totally fine.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 21/10/2020.

For details you can visit official website given below.
www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
29th September 2020, 12:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment being a BBA+LLB graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Karnataka High court district judge recruitment being a BBA + LLB graduate.
According to educational qualification requirements, the candidate must be a holder of a degree in a log granted by a University established by law in India. Must be practicing as an advocate in High court or in a subordinate court on the last date fixed for receipt of application and must have do practiced for a period not less than SEVEN years as on such date.
29th September 2020, 12:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020:-

Who wants to apply for this Karnataka High Court District judge recruitment 2020 the candidates must have the qualification in the degree in law and having the not less than the seven years of experience in court.

So, you are eligible to apply for this post.
29th September 2020, 01:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Law form a recognized University and practicing as an Advocate. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 48 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment being a BBA+LLB graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/.
29th September 2020, 04:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to apply for the recruitment examination is that :-

Candidate must possess bachelor degree in law.

The upper age limit is 45 years with relaxation for ST and Ex-serviceman.

Minimum practice of 7 years required in Subordinate or high court.

For more information visit at www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
29th September 2020, 06:52 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020 is:

** Educational Qualification:-

~~ Contender must have complete Degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India.

~~ Contender Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court for minimum Seven years.

** Age Limit:

~~ Contender maximum age required to apply for this job is 45 Years of age as on 21-10-2020.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
29th September 2020, 07:16 PM
jeet2porwal

You must have LLB degree to be eligible for this post.

Since you have completed BBA+LLB both that's why you are eligible for this recruitment.

Your age should be less than 45 years , if you are general category candidate.
29th September 2020, 08:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for Karnataka High Court District judge recruitment, the candidate should have done degree in LAW granted by a University established by law in India.

°°° Candidate must be practicing as an advocate in the High Court or in a subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than 7 years.

For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.ni...ecruitment.asp
29th September 2020, 08:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

I am giving you the eligibility criteria to apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed law degree from a university established by law in India and must have practiced as a lawyer in the High Court or in the Subordinate Court. The candidate age should not be more than 45 years for general category and for SC/ST category it is maximum 48 years.

There are total 30 vacancies available under this post and the last date to apply is on 21st October 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
29th September 2020, 08:38 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

State:-Karnataka High Court District Judge

Application Start Date September 21, 2020
Application End Date October 21, 2020

You must have not exceeded 45 years of age (48 years for SC/ST) as of October 21, 2020.

Educational Qualifications:-

Qualification:-Degree in Law

Experience of Seven or More Years is required:-Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf NDJR2020.pdf
29th September 2020, 11:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Besides meeting the qualification criteria you are required to meet the other criteria too. The detailed eligibility criteria is given below,

Name of the Organization - Karnataka High Court

Name of the Job Position - District Judge

>> You must be practicing as an Advocate in High court or in subordinate court.

>> You should have practiced for a period not less than SEVEN years as on the last date for receipt of applications.

>> Please go through official notification for more detailed information. You are required to meet all the above mentioned criteria in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?