26th September 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020

Hello, can you please help me to know about the procedure of selection for the post of District Judge in Karnataka High Court recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post in this company. Kindly help me in this regard.

29th September 2020, 12:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020

Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020:-

> The selection process will complete based on written examination and viva-voce and final merit list.

eligible and interested candidates are required to fill the application through online mode on the Karnataka High court official website.

www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp

29th September 2020, 12:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020

Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020:-

The selection process will complete based on written examination and Viva-voce and final merit list.

29th September 2020, 12:44 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020 is given below.

Candidate will be selected on the basis of preliminary exam, main exam & viva .

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 21/10/2020.

For more details you can visit official website given below.

www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in

29th September 2020, 01:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment will be based on Written Examination (Preliminary Examination, Main Examination) and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment is Rs. 51,550 to Rs. 63,070 per month.

Vacancies are available in Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment is 21 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/.

29th September 2020, 04:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The selection will be made after qualifying in all three stages.

Three stages are :-

Preliminary.

Mains.

Viva.

For syllabus and detail information about the examination pattern visit at www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.

29th September 2020, 05:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020 will be on the basis of preliminary examination, main examination followed by viva voice basis. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed law degree from a university established by law in India and must have practiced as a lawyer in the High Court or in the Subordinate Court. The candidate age should not be more than 45 years for general category and for SC/ST category it is maximum 48 years.

There are total 30 vacancies available under this post and the last date to apply is on 21st October 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in

29th September 2020, 06:27 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure in Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020 is:

~~ Selection for this Karnataka High Court District Judge Jobs will be made on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Viva-Voce.

** Vacancy details:- 30 [ SC-07, ST-03, Cat(I)-03, CAT(2A)-07, CAT(2B)-04, CAT(3A)-01, CAT(3B)-01, UR-04).

** Salary:- ₹ 51,530 - 63,070/- per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.

29th September 2020, 07:25 PM
jeet2porwal

Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020 can be seen below.

1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam
3. Viva voce

Final selection will be based on Viva.

29th September 2020, 08:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The method of selection for recruitment of District Judges in Karnataka High Court will comprise of following stages :-

* Stage I : Preliminary Examination.

* Stage II : Main Examination.

* Stage III : Viva-Voce.

For details regarding the pattern of each stages of selection process, you can refer to the link https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.i...judges2020.asp.

29th September 2020, 08:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020 is done on the basis of preliminary examination, main examination and viva voce

° Preliminary examination shall be conducted by way of objective type question paper and will consist of hundred marks.

° Main examination will consist of 150 marks. It is compulsory for all candidates to answer at least one of the paper in English language and in so far as the other paper is concerned it shall be optional for the candidates to answer the same either in English or in Kannada.

° Viva voce will carry maximum 50 marks.

For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.ni...ecruitment.asp

29th September 2020, 08:44 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020 are as follows:-

(a) Preliminary Examination.

(b) The Main Examination.

(c) Viva-voice as mentioned in the Karnataka High Court Recruitment notification.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf NDJR2020.pdf

29th September 2020, 11:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020:

The detailed information about the selection process of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Karnataka High Court

Name of the Job Position - District Judge

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Preliminary Examination:
Objective Type Question Paper
Duration - 1 1/2 hour
Marks - 100 Marks
Part A - Civil law syllabus
Part B - Criminal Law
Part C - General Knowledge (Mental aptitude and Reasoning)

@ Main Examination:
Written Examination of 2 papers
Each paper of 3 hours duration
150 Max marks each paper
One in Civil Law and
Other in Criminal Law

@ Viva Voce:
Maximum marks - 50 Marks

Please refer 2nd and 3rd pages of the official notification for more detailed information of the selection process.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online

29th September 2020, 11:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2020 are as follows:-
Preliminary Exam
Main Exam
Viva-Voce

Official website-
www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?