9th October 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment being an ICSI Intermediate holder?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for POSOCO recruitment of Company Secretary. I have done with my ICSI Intermediate. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for me.

14th October 2019, 09:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment being an ICSI Intermediate holder?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for POSOCO (Power System Operation Corporation Limited) Company Secretary recruitment is Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for researved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for POSOCO (Power System Operation Corporation Limited) Company Secretary recruitment being an ICSI Intermediate holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.posoco.in/.
14th October 2019, 11:21 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment being an ICSI Intermediate holder?

Eligibility to apply for Power System Operation Corporation Limited Company Secretary recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job Seekers should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age 18 years and maximum age 28 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th October 2019, 10:57 AM
Lollypop Lagelu

Power System Operation Corporation Limited Company Secretary recruitment

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Lower Age Limit: 18 years.

Upper Age Limit: 28 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per rules.

YES, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS POST.
15th October 2019, 06:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for POSOCO Company secretary is:

>>Candidate must be associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

>>The age limit to apply for recruitment is 18-28 years.

You need to complete whole course to become eligible for recruitment. Last date to apply is 9th November 2019.
15th October 2019, 08:16 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

Age limit of candidate should be 28 years.

For more information log on to official website.
16th October 2019, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below:-

—> You should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

—> You should not be more than 28 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?