23rd June 2016, 05:42 AM
bhullan

Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if completed Graduation in this year?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my Graduation in this year. I want to apply for SBI Clerk exam. Kindly let me know that am I eligible to apply or not? Please tell me asap.

23rd June 2016, 05:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if completed Graduation in this year?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for SBI Clerk entrance examination and after qualifying in the entrance examination eligible for final recruitment.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that the candidates must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university. The age limit to appear for examination is 20-28 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for entrance examination for recruitment as Clerk.
23rd June 2016, 06:59 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if completed Graduation in this year?

Yes, you can apply for SBI Clerk exam after completing Graduation this year.

The eligibility criteria for SBI clerk exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian with valid residence certificate.

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidate.
23rd June 2016, 10:23 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your graduation degree this year and want to know whether you are eligible for SBI Clerk exam or not. Yes, definitely you are eligible for SBI clerk exam. Following are the eligibility condition for SBI clerk exam.

Educational qualification: Student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university. Students in the final semester/ final year of graduation course are also eligible to apply subjected to condition that he/ she has to show proof of passing at the time of interview.

Age Limit: 20 to 28 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam followed by interview.

>>But I am sorry to say that the online application for this year has closed. If you want to see the exam pattern, eligibility criteria etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement of SBI clerk in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI clerk notification.pdf(572.5 KB, 9 views)
23rd June 2016, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SBI Clerk Examination when you are going to complete your Graduation this year. The basic educational qualification, age required are given below.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are doing their Final year are also eligible to appear in SBI Clerk Examination.

>> As you are going to complete your Graduation this year, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in SBI Clerk Examination.
23rd June 2016, 11:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for entrance conducted for recruitment in SBI as Clerk jobs is :-

Candidates must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidates must have minimum passing percentage and degree in any discipline.

Candidates age must be between 20-28 years with special relaxation in upper age limit for OBC, SC,ST and PH category.

So, after completing graduation degree you are eligible to appear for examination this year.
23rd June 2016, 11:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SBI Clerk examination if you have completed your Graduation this year. Recently, SBI has released notification for the recruitment of clerks. Candidates who obtain Graduation degree on or before 30.06.2016 are eligible to apply for SBI Clerk examination. Since, you have completed your Graduation and the results are also declared, so, you are eligible to apply for SBI Clerk examination.
24th June 2016, 12:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhullan View Post
Dear Friends,
I have completed my Graduation in this year. I want to apply for SBI Clerk exam. Kindly let me know that am I eligible to apply or not? Please tell me asap.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply SBI Clerk exam after completing Graduation. The minimum educational qualification need to apply for SBI Clerk exam is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and final year students are eligible to apply. The candidate age should be in between 18 years to 28 years at the time of appearing in the examination.
24th June 2016, 08:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Friends,
You have completed graduation degree, so you are eligible for SBI Clerk exam.

Those who have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SBI clerk exam.

Age criteria:-

18 to 28 years.

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years
24th June 2016, 12:40 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You may apply for the SBI clerk exam if you have completed graduation as on 30.06.2016. Your age be between 20 years to 28 years in case of general category. Below I have attached the notification for your future reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI Cleark Notification 2016.pdf(575.6 KB, 9 views)
24th June 2016, 02:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Dear Friends,

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SBI Clerk examination if completed the Graduation in this year.
The eligibility to SBI Clerk examination is Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university and
the candidates who are currently in the final semester/year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 30th June 2016.
The age limit should be 20 to 28 years for the general category. You can find the details in the SBI website Official Website
24th June 2016, 03:34 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk Exam :

* The candidate must be an Indian.

* The candidate must completed graduation from recognized University or its equivalent examination.

* The candidate who are appearing for final year examination can also apply.

* Age of the candidate should be less than 28 years and more than 20 years.

If you meet the above eligibility criteria then you can apply for the SBI clerk Post.
24th June 2016, 03:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

SBI conducts its own entrance examination for Clerk and Probationary officer. The eligibility criteria for Clerk is:

*Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can also apply for SBI Clerk exam.

*The age limit for SBI Clerk is 20-28 years for open category candidates and relaxed by three years for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.

You can apply for SBI Clerk exam next year as this year examination has been conducted. You are eligible for entrance exam if you meet above two criteria.
24th June 2016, 06:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for SBI Clerical examination after completion of your graduation. The minimum eligibility criteria in order to be eligible to appear for the above mentioned examination is that a candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?