11th July 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in SSC Combined Graduate Level recruitment with 44% in Graduation?

Sir,
I have secured 44% in my Graduation. I belong to Maharashtra and want to apply in SSC Combined Graduate Level recruitment. Am I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

12th July 2016, 09:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in SSC Combined Graduate Level recruitment with 44% in Graduation?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The basic educational qualification required for SSC CGL Examination is as follows.

>> Educational Qualification Required:

* Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ or any other Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

* Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to appear in SSC CGL Examination.

* There is no certain minimum percentage required in order to appear in SSC CGL Examination.

* As there is no minimum percentage required in Graduation, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in SSC CGL Examination.
12th July 2016, 10:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in SSC Combined Graduate Level recruitment with 44% in Graduation?

SSC CGL is Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination. The eligibility criteria for SSC CGL examination is:

>>The minimum academic qualification required for this examination is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can also apply for SSC CGL examination. You can apply for this exam with 44% marks in bachelor's degree.

>>The minimum age limit is 18 years. Upper age limit is different for different posts under it, however for majority of posts, upper age limit is 27 years. Three years upper age relaxation to OBC candidates and five years to SC/ST candidates.

The important dates for applying online for SSC CGL 2016 exam is already over and you need to wait for next year notification.
13th July 2016, 06:43 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for SSC CGL exam.

SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts CGL exam every year to recruit personnel to Group B Governmental Posts, Group C Technical Post and more.

Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL Exam :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The age Limit for most of the posts is 18 to 27 years, but there are some post, for which upper age limit is relaxable to 32 years. There is age relaxation for reserved category as per the norms of government rules.
13th July 2016, 11:54 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

SSC refers to Staff Selection Commission and it conducts different entrance examination such as SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, etc. for recruitment of personnel at various posts in government offices.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in SSC CGL entrance examination being a graduation degree holder with 44% aggregate then I want to make you clear that you are eligible for the same examination on the educational requirement perspective as for the same examination the requirement is a bachelor degree course from a recognized university and marks in the same does not matters.

--> Also for appearing in the same, you must have the nationality of India along with your age lying under 18 years to 27 years in case you belong to general category. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

Note :- The stream and physical requirement for different posts might differ so for exact details for your desired post you must visit the link www.ssconline.nic.in.
13th July 2016, 12:15 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission which conduct Combined Graduate Level every year for many departments in one go. To apply for this exam a candidate must be graduate from a recognized university in any faculty. Age varies as per the post you are applying for. You are eligible to apply for this if meet the age criteria.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CGL Advt 2016.pdf(261.4 KB, 4 views)
13th July 2016, 12:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination:

*Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates pursuing in final year of bachelor's degree can also apply for SSC CGL exam.

*Age limit for SSC CGL exam is 18-27 years. OBC and SC/ST candidates get upper age relaxation of three years and five years respectively.

SSC CGL has three stages of exam, Tier I, Tier II and interview. SSC CGL 2016 Tier I will be conducted on 27th August.
13th July 2016, 02:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have secured 44% in my Graduation. I belong to Maharashtra and want to apply in SSC Combined Graduate Level recruitment. Am I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for SSC Combined Graduate Level recruitment.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution. SSC CGL exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
14th July 2016, 12:52 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Yes, you are eligible to apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level examination with 44% marks in Graduation. The candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 27 years (General category), for OBC +3 years and for SC/ST +5 years will be given. The male candidates height should be minimum of 157.5 cm and chest 81 cm + 5 cm expansions. The details are available in the website Link.
30th November 2017, 10:37 PM
nishanth60

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SSC CGL examination is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution and there is no percentage of marks criteria.
#As you have completed your graduation, you are definitely eligible to apply for this exam.
#Age limit to apply for SSC CGL examination is 18-27 years and the age relaxations are: 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
#And the selection procedure of SSC CGL examination is written test(conducted in three phases) followed by personal interview or skill test.
#For further details please visit www.ssc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?