14th April 2012, 07:26 PM
hanshasharma10

Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam after completing my graduation in 4 years?

i have completed my graduation in 4 years. am i eligible for appearing ssc combined graduate level exam 2012? m confused because of my graduation period. pls tell me the eligibility criteria of this exam n can i appear in this exam?

14th April 2012, 09:35 PM
sky bhalodi

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam after completing my graduation in 4 years?

Yes you can eligible for the SSC exam because the criteria for SSC exam is age should be between 21-30 for general catagory , 21-33 for OBC catagory , 21-35 for SC / ST catagory . The education qualification is graduation at minimum 60% aggregate . The exam includes written exam and interview .
14th April 2012, 11:25 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam after completing my graduation in 4 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanshasharma10 View Post
i have completed my graduation in 4 years. am i eligible for appearing ssc combined graduate level exam 2012? m confused because of my graduation period. pls tell me the eligibility criteria of this exam n can i appear in this exam?

I didn't get your question correctly.

You are confused because you have done your graduation in 4 years? That means you are a student of BE/B.TECH? or you have completed your graduation in 4 years instead of 3 years due to year lag?? Do mention that clearly.

Anyways, the minimum educational qualification for appearing SSC combined graduate level exam 2012 is graduation from a recognized university.

But SSC has declared the vacancies in various posts, like assistants, compiler, statistical investigator, So the extra educational criteria varies.

For some posts, Degree in maths is preferable whereas for some other posts degree in commerce or economics is preferable.

So I will advise you to go through the notification of The SSC combined graduate Level exam 2012. I have attached the notice below, so that you can download it and read carefully.

Only and only after reading it fully and carefully, you go to apply for any post. Because you can apply for only one post and after applying you can not change your preferences.

One book that would be best to follow and prepare for the exam is Kiran's SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier I exam Practice Work Book.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Final CGLE-2012 Notice 1.pdf(572.5 KB, 230 views)
20th April 2012, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 3 year diploma in engineering from computer science and engg so i am eligible to apply for SSC combined graduate level exam ?
6th June 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I have complete 4 year hotel management degree from (U.P.T.U) my age is 25 year so i am eligible.from general category & give good guide line for home preparation book & cracking interview.
15th July 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 20-09-1985, plz let me know how many time can i attemt to ssc combind graduat level exam ?
22nd August 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

if i do not have 60% in btech..am i eligible for ssc exam??
24th October 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 14 oct 1985 ..........am i able for ssc cgl exam 2013.......plz mail me on [email protected]
8th December 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

list of top coaching institutes of ssc and bank level jobs in vadodara
8th February 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

my graduation is complete but last semester result is pending of BCA can i apply for ssc combined exam
22nd April 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

If i do not have 60% marks in B.tech. I have elligible for SSC exam
22nd June 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

which is best class for ssc preparation in delhi please tell me one name
23rd July 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 3 year diploma in engineering from computer science and engg so i am eligible to apply for SSC combined graduate level exam ?[/QUOTE]
24th July 2013, 11:54 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 3 year diploma in engineering from computer science and engg so i am eligible to apply for SSC combined graduate level exam ?
[/QUOTE]

NO, You cannot apply for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exams

Educational qualifications required to apply for this exam is
Bachelors Degree Pass in any stream
No Minimum Percentage is required in Graduation

AGE-
Minimum 18 years
Maximum 27 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

But if you have completed your class 12th than you can apply for the SSC Combined Higher secondary Exams

Exams would be held on 10th and 17th November 2013

12th Passed candidates can apply
Age should be between 18 and 27 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Questions will be asked from the Below Sections in this Exams:
>> General Intelligence - 50 questions and 50 marks
>> General Awareness -50 questions and 50 marks
>> English Language- 50 questions and 50 marks
>> Quantitative Aptitude- 50 questions and 50 marks
14th June 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

sir tell me plzz I hv completed 3 yr degree..bsc hotel management from ptu university..so am I able for applying bank and other competitive exams like ssc,upsc and ias..........plz reply soon.....
22nd June 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for SSC COMBINED graduate level exam after hotel management course of 3 years?
16th October 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation in june 2014 . 2014 ssc exam was to be held in april but it postponed due to elections .. Just want to enquire am i eligible . I have filled form and status is accepted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?