28th February 2021, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TANGEDCO Field Assistant recruitment 2021 being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for the TANGEDCO recruitment of Field Assistant. I have done my Diploma in Civil Engineering course. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for me.

1st March 2021, 09:38 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TANGEDCO Field Assistant recruitment 2021 being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

°°° No, you are not eligible to apply for TANGEDCO Field Assistant recruitment 2021 being a Diploma Civil Engineer.

°°° Educational qualification:

ITI ( National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under centre of Excellence scheme.

°°° Selection process:

Written Exam

Physical Measurement Test

Viva voce

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.tangedco.gov.in
2nd March 2021, 10:35 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TANGEDCO Field Assistant recruitment 2021 being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for TANGEDCO (Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited) Field Assistant recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician / Wireman / Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme. Candidate age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.tangedco.gov.in/.
2nd March 2021, 12:31 PM
jeet2porwal

No, You are not eligible to apply for TANGEDCO Field Assistant recruitment 2021 being a Diploma Civil Engineer.

Only those who have completed ITI are eligible for this role.
2nd March 2021, 03:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for TANGEDCO Field Assistant recruitment 2021.

Educational qualification:-

The minimum educational qualification for TANGEDCO field assistant recruitment is ITI, however, candidates with higher education are also eligible for apply for field assistant jobs but age limit is mandatory

Age limit:-

Age limit is between 18 - 30 years.

Age relaxation:-

Three years age relaxation for OBC candidates and five years age relaxation for SC /ST candidates.
2nd March 2021, 04:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for TANGEDCO Field Assistant recruitment 2021 is a candidate must have done ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician/Wireman/Electrical Trade under the Centre of Excellence Scheme. The candidate should have a good knowledge of the official language of the state namely Tamil. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.

There are total 2900 vacancies available under this post and the last date to apply for this post is 16th March 2021. The application fee cost for OC/BCO/BCM/MBC/DC is Rs.1000 and for SC/SCA/ST/Destitute Widows and Differently abled persons is Rs.500. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.tangedco.gov.in
2nd March 2021, 05:50 PM
ruckshana

No, you are not eligible to apply for the above mentioned post. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
* Candidates should be sponsored by employment exchange, registered in employment exchange, completed ITI apprentice in erstwhile TNEB/ TANGEDCO/ TANTRANSCO and open market.
2nd March 2021, 09:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for TANGEDCO Field Assistant recruitment 2021:-

Educational Qualification:-

The candidates must have passed ITI in electrician, wireman, electrical trade from a recognised University or board or institution with knowledge of Tamil.

Age limit is between 18 to 30 years.

Official Website:-
www.tangedco.gov.in
2nd March 2021, 09:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you are eligible to apply for TANGEDCO Field Assistant recruitment 2021 being a Diploma Civil Engineer.

--- ITI ( national trade certificate/national apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician ( OR) wireman (OR) Electrical trade under centre of excellence scheme.

--- Selection process

Written Exam

Physical measurement test

Viva-voce
3rd March 2021, 09:51 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for TANGEDCO Field Assistant recruitment 2021 is:

** Educational Qualification: The Candidate must have ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme.

** Age limit:

Minimum Age: 18 years.

Maximum Age: 30 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
3rd March 2021, 01:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Field Assistant recruitment 2021 is Degree or diploma or ITI National Trade certificate or National Apprenticeship certificate in Electrician, Wireman or Electrical Trade under Center of Excellence Scheme. You do not meet the eligibility criteria or educational qualification so you cannot apply for the recruitment. However, you can search various opportunities available for civil engineers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?