6th November 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Bhaba Atomic Research Center jobs being M.Sc. (Physics) students?

I am sakthi priya. I am doing first year M.Sc. physics course. I want to know if i am eligible for bhaba atomic research centre jobs?

6th November 2015, 10:26 PM
ant man

Default Re: Am i eligible for Bhaba Atomic Research Center jobs being M.Sc. (Physics) students?

Yes you are eligible for Bhaba Atomic Research Center jobs being M.Sc. (Physics) candidate.

The eligibility for BARC is :
1. The candidate must have completed B.Tech/B.E. from a recognised university.
2. The candidate must have completed M.Sc from a recognised university.
3. The candidates have done maths, physics in B.Sc course while applying for physics discipline jobs.
4. The minimum marks percentage required in M.Sc or B.Tech course is 60%.
5. The maximum age limit is 26 years.

Candidates are recruited in BARC through GATE exam only.
7th November 2015, 08:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Bhaba Atomic Research Center jobs being M.Sc. (Physics) students?

Yes, you are eligible for the job in the BARC, but for getting a job in the BARC you must have to fulfill some more eligibility criteria :

** You have to pass B.Sc / B tech or BE examination with minimum 60% marks from a well recognized university.

** Applicant must be a citizen of India.

**The age for General Category - 26 years,
For OBC-29 years,
And for SC/ST–31 years.

So if you fulfill all above eligibility criteria then you can aply for a job in the BARC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?