3rd May 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a governmen job after scoring 33 percentage marks in Maths?

Sir/Mam, I am Sandhiya from Chennai, I scored 33% in maths, 54% in chemistry, 68% in physics in 12th. Can I get government job based civil engineering.can I try upsc or gate? Can someone please answer my query soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get core engineering job after scoring 50 percentage marks in B.E?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in software field after scoring 56 percentage marks in B.Tech?
  3. Can I be eligible for CA after scoring 36 marks in Maths?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in software companies after scoring 59 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after scoring 59% in Maths with 67 as overall percentage?
  6. Am I eligible for KEAM after scoring 55 marks in maths in 12th
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in English after scoring 50 percentage marks in MA?
  8. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  9. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th class to join CA?
  10. Can I pursue M.Sc after completing B.Sc Maths honors scoring 42% marks?
  11. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Arch course after scoring 84 in English, 44 in Maths and overall percentage of 51% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for BITSAT after scoring 95 marks out of 150 in Mathematics?
  16. Can I be eligible for MCA after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 65% in 12th, 48% in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  18. Am I eligible for B.Tech in KEAM after scoring 53 marks in Maths
4th May 2017, 01:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a governmen job after scoring 33 percentage marks in Maths?

You have scored less marks in Physics, Chemistry and Math subject in Intermediate and want to know whether you can apply for UPSC, GATE, Government jobs or not.

**Yes definitely you are eligible for Government jobs in Civil Engineering with these marks. You are also eligible for GATE and UPSC exams as well. But you have to firstly decide whether you have to choose for UPSC or GATE exam/ PSU jobs depending upon your interest. The main reason is that both the things are different to each other and syllabus for exam as well. So, you have to prepare it accordingly

**For GATE Exam/PSU’s Jobs, the student must possess B.E/ B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering discipline. It does not matter how much marks you have scored in 12th standard subjects.

** For UPSC Exam, the student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university. It also does not consider your 12th percentage or marks
4th May 2017, 10:10 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a governmen job after scoring 33 percentage marks in Maths?

First of all you will have to clear your paper and should try to score a minimum of 60% in your 12th in aggregate and atleast 50% in mathematics subject.

You can opt for either of the examination But I would warn you to prepare really well as the above mentioned examinations are not that easy, they are the two most toughest exams to be cracked in India, so you will have to work really hard.
4th May 2017, 11:50 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Those candidates who have completed his/her B.Tech/graduation are eligible to write the exam to get the job based on civil engineering. Marks of 10+2 will be irrelevant if you have passed the graduation from a recognized university. Yes, you can also write the exam of UPSC and GATE.
6th May 2017, 11:56 AM
kohli183

Sorry you are not eligible for apply any government jobs because you are score 33% in maths, you must score 35% in maths
8th July 2017, 11:55 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am Sandhiya from Chennai, I scored 33% in maths, 54% in chemistry, 68% in physics in 12th. Can I get government job based civil engineering.can I try upsc or gate? Can someone please answer my query soon? Thanks!
Dear Aspirant,

-->> Why worring you.

-->> Forget your 10th and 12th percentages.

-->> SSC welcomes the candidates who have done 12th class, even it is only pass.

-->> You have to apply for SSC higher secondary level exam.

-->> This exam is conducted yearly.

~WHAT IS MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA~

-->> Only pass in senior secondary class grom a reputed school.

-->> Age limit- between 18 and 27 years.

-->> Age relaxation- Obc by 3 years and SC/ST by 5 years,

~SELECTION PROCESURE~

-->> TOTALTWO STEPS:

1. WRITTEN EXAM.

2. TYPING TEST.

::SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST::

- general english.

- General knowledge.

- Numerical Questions.

- Reasoning.
28th August 2020, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any government job after getting passing marks in graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?