4th March 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Tech and 12th with less than 60 percent?

Hi, I am in B.Tech 2nd year. I cleared my 1st year with 74.2%. My branch is computer science, unfortunately, I get less than 60% marks in class 12th and there is also a 1-year gap between my class 12 and class 11. So, I want to know what can I get a government job or not like in navy (as a technical man ).or any other government company or can I get a job in multinational companies. If I score above 75% in my b.tech without any backlog.
PLEASE ANSWER ME SOON I AM SO TENSE WHEN I THOUGHT ABOUT MY PAST MISTAKES DONE BY ME.
WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for HAL job after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 75.33 percent and 12th science with 52 percent?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Tech and 12th with less than 60 percent? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?
  5. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  6. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th standard in 2018?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in private companies having 45% in 12th?
  9. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completion of history honors from Kolkata University?
  11. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  12. Am I eligible to get campus placement with 56 percent in 10th and 54 percent in 12th but 65 percent in B.Tech EEE?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks?
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of CMA/CS course?
  17. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
31st March 2018, 08:58 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Tech and 12th with less than 60 percent?

As far as you are concerned about the possibility of getting government jobs, having secured less than 60% marks in your higher secondary school degree then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible for various government jobs as most of the government job options do not hold any minimum percentage marks requirement norm.

Hence, once you complete your graduation degree you will be eligible for getting jobs in administrative field, banking field, defense field, jobs through SSC, etc. irrespective of marks secured by you at any level of academics.
31st March 2018, 05:10 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Tech and 12th with less than 60 percent?

Yes, you can get government jobs after completing B.Tech with at least 60% aggregate.

Government jobs you can get are:-
UPSC
SSC
Banking
CDS
All India Radio
Doordarshan
BPSC
31st March 2018, 06:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for a government job after completion of your B.Tech and 12th standard with less than 60% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university. For many of the government jobs, only the minimum educational qualification of Bachelor's degree course is required and no specific percentage criteria is required. So, even if you have less than 60% aggregate marks in your B.Tech and 12th standard, you are eligible to get a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?