12th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job after completion of history honors from Kolkata University?

I am 12th pass. Now I read 1st year history hons from Kolkata University can I get a government job now? If am not eligible to apply for the government job then what should I do to be eligible? Who can provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of BA History in Annamalai University but failed in 10th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
  3. Can I get a governemnt job while studying in 1st year of History honours?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  6. Is there any course I can do to get a government job after completion of B.A with 47% marks in Hindi and History?
  7. Procedure to do accounting honors in Kolkata University after scoring 63% in 12th? In which college of Kolkata can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University?
  9. Cutoff for History honors for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata? What are the related subjects?
  10. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  11. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honors from Delhi University?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Merchant navy job after completion of English honors graduation? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of CMA/CS course?
  15. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode from RVD University?
  18. Can I get a Government Job after MA (English) and B.Sc (Chemistry Honors)?
13th July 2016, 02:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completion of history honors from Kolkata University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th pass. Now I read 1st year history hons from Kolkata University can I get a government job now? If am not eligible to apply for the government job then what should I do to be eligible? Who can provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.
You have completed 12th standard, So you are eligible for government sector jobs in Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force through NDA exam.

After completion of 12th standard in Commerce, you are eligible for government sector jobs like Indian Army through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
14th July 2016, 12:40 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completion of history honors from Kolkata University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for government job after completion of history honors from Kolkata University. The eligibility for various government jobs are graduation degree in any discipline, so you are eligible to apply to the jobs in government sector after completion of graduation. There are various jobs in West Bengal government departments, the recruitment will be done by the WBSSC. The aspirant can appear for the written test and interview for the selection. You can find the job details in the link given Official website . There are more jobs opening in nationalized banks for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officer. The recruitment will be done by the IBPS. The website link is Official website. You can also appear for Staff Selection Commission CGL examinations. The website link is Official website. The job details are available in the Employment News paper and in the websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?