28th June 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of BA from CMJ University?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I completed B.A.From cmj university so I want to knew that cmj valid for Punjab government jobs
And also I want to say that p.s s s b.not accepted cmj B.A.degree form cmj university plz tell me the solution

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Karnataka government jobs on the basis of B.Sc from CMJ university? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Government jobs after completion of BCA in CMJ University?
  3. Is CMJ university recognized from UGC?
  4. Can I apply for Government jobs after completing B.Com from CMJ University?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in a government job after completion of B.Tech degree from CMJ University?
  6. Can I get a government job after completing MSc CS at CMJ university
  7. Is Ph.D by CMJ university eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges under government jobs?
  8. Am I eligible for government job in West Bengal after completing BSc in Maths form CMJ university
  9. Is CMJ University approved by AICTE to provide Ph.D after M.Sc Biotechnology? Does it create any problem in placement?
  10. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc from CMJ university?
  12. Is CMJ university of meghalaya UGC government of India approved?
  13. Whether Graduation of CMJ University is valid for Government jobs?
  14. Can I get government jobs after getting a B.Tech degree from CMJ university?
  15. B.com or B.Sc degree from CMJ University is valid for private and government jobs and PG courses?
  16. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  17. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  18. Ph.D from CMJ university after M.Com, M.Phil and working as a lecturer?
29th June 2016, 12:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of BA from CMJ University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
I completed B.A.From cmj university so I want to knew that cmj valid for Punjab government jobs
And also I want to say that p.s s s b.not accepted cmj B.A.degree form cmj university plz tell me the solution
You have completed B.A degree from CMJ University, So you are eligible for government jobs because CMJ University is recognized by UGC.

I have attached some document regarding UGC approval for CMJ University, So please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 3028682_cmj.pdf(10.9 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf 5715275_cmjuniversity.pdf(8.0 KB, 52 views)
29th June 2016, 01:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of BA from CMJ University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
Yes, you are eligible for Government jobs after the completion of BA from CMJ University. The candidate can apply for the jobs in the State Government through the State Staff Selection Commission. For jobs in Central government you can apply through Staff Selection Commission (SSC) or UPSC. For jobs in Railway Department you have to apply and appear for written test conducted by the RRB. The selection for various government jobs are done through written test and interview. As the competition for the government jobs are high, you have to prepare well to get a job.
29th June 2016, 03:30 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

CMJ University has been established by the Government of Meghalaya & approved by UGC. But this degree is not valid for most of the State Government jobs as well as Central Government jobs because since 2010 to 2015 students who got admission were considered illegal. Some of its members had sold Duplicate Degree & many other criminal activities which were file against them. So whatever degree awarded to students will be considered Invalid.
There are many cases going on Court with regards to CMJ University degree & lacs of students career in jeopardize & they are stranded.

So for you better option is to complete the graduation again from a reputed university.
29th June 2016, 06:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CMJ is a private university in Shillong, Meghalaya and it was created through a state Act and this university is approved and recognized by University Grants Commission for various state and central government jobs. Those who have done undergraduate course from this university are able to apply for jobs and your degree is valid for getting jobs in Punjab.

You can file RTI regarding rejection of your degree of CMJ. They will reply you within 30 days on what basis your degree is not accepted when CMJ university is recognized by UGC.
29th June 2016, 08:43 PM
ealpvinoth

After completing B.A. in CMJ University, you should eligible for any government college. Only thing that you should cross refer is that the University is approved by AICTE. Since these colleges is regulated by the government of India and they follow the norms given by the Government of India.
If not then you have to try another option of doing some other degree or go with private sector. Every government companies will require students to be qualified from the Government recognized University.
29th June 2016, 09:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for government jobs entrance examination after pursuing course from CMJ university.

CMJ is recognised university of Shillong under UGC and so it is valid to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment in government jobs.

Degree from any recognised university are eligible to appear for Punjab Government jobs entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?