14th June 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in PSU if pursuing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in a Private college?

Hello,
I am doing my B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) from a Private college.
I want to get job in PSU. Kindly tell me know that I am eligible to get job or apply for job in PSU? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in PSU sector? I am pursuing engineering
  2. Am I eligible for job in private companies having gap between 10th and 12th?
  3. Am I eligible for government entrance exam or PSU? I am a student pursuing degree in B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  4. Am i eligible for PSU job after pursuing PGDM in Marketing
  5. Am i eligible for PSU sectors after pursuing BTech Avionics
  6. Should I go for MBA, PSU Preparation, Banking sector or job in any private organization after passing mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job recruitments available in PSU for MCA candidate?
  8. Am i eligible for PSU exam after pursuing integrated B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  9. Which are the government companies where I can get a job? From where to get the form of PSU?
  10. Can I get a job in PSU while pursuing B.Tech in Plastic Technology
  11. Am I eligible to sit for CDS army exam while doing BSc Physics Honors(Private)?
  12. How to prepare for PSU? I did my B.E in industrial engineering
  13. Am I eligible for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Is B.Tech degree of this university acceptable in government department/PSU jobs?
  14. Can I apply for a job in PSU after pursuing B.E degree in automobile engineering through GATE
  15. Am I eligible to appear in PSU recruitment exams if pursuing PGDM from Distance Learning?
  16. Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?
  17. Which field is better for me after passing B.Tech with 66%
  18. Recruitment exams to get job in PSU for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
17th June 2015, 11:57 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in PSU if pursuing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in a Private college?

Yes of course absolutely you are eligible to apply for PSU's even you have complete your graduation from private college. But your college must be recognized by AICTE.

If your college does not not recognized by AICTE then it is not possible to apply for various PSU's.

In India there are number of Public sector Units so you have various opportunities to set your career in these PSU's.

But after completion of graduation you need to give exams like GATE. Since all psu's allows the candidates who have GATE score.

After that they will be shortlist for Interview based on the Merit in GATE. If the requirement of employees will be high then you will have various process to get recruited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?