14th July 2011, 08:56 PM
ankitarora00000

Which are the government companies where I can get a job? From where to get the form of PSU?

hello
I am pursuing for Electrical Engineering and now i am in 4th year(7th sem.). next year I want to do job in a PSU but I dont have knowledge about the government companies and when and which form should I fill to get job in PSU. I would be very thankful if you will tell me related about forms dates and which forms should I fill up.
thank you

11th October 2011, 07:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the government companies where I can get a job? From where to get the form of PSU?

You can apply for the PSU exams after you complete your graduation in engineering. Generally the notifications regarding the various companies in the government sector will be published. You can apply accordingly as per the details which are specified in the notifications. Some of the important PSU companies are NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ONGC, SAIL, HAL, OIL etc where you can apply. You can refer the official websites of these organizations which will provide you all the important details regarding how and where to apply and all. The section will be mainly on the basis of the written examination which will be held.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?