27th September 2022, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after B.TECH in Computer Science Engineering?

Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after B.TECH in Computer Science Engineering?

27th September 2022, 10:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after B.TECH in Computer Science Engineering?

The candidate should have completed a graduation with at least 45% marks and 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. Admit card of the said TET will be available by downloading from the official website (www.westbengalssc.com).
28th September 2022, 09:01 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after B.TECH in Computer Science Engineering?

Eligibility:

1. You must have completed a graduation course in any subject to be eligible for WBSSC.

2. You must also have completed a Master's degree from any recognised university.

3. Age Limit: 18 years to 30 years.
28th September 2022, 09:30 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidates who have completed B.tech in Computer Science from a recognized University or Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized college or equivalent is eligible. However, he must have scored minimum 50% marks in his degree or diploma course.
28th September 2022, 03:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after B.TECH in Computer Science Engineering.

The minimum educational qualification required for the West Bengal School Service commission is that you must have completed a graduation degree with at least 50% of marks from any recognized University or Institute and you must have completed a 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) course from any recognized institute.
28th September 2022, 06:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after B.TECH in Computer Science Engineering.

Only B.Tech ( Computer Science, IT) are eligible
for School Service Commission examination. There is age criteria, you can apply here up to 34 years old.

But in 2013, only B.Ed candidate are applicable.

You can apply here in computer science department.
Also you are applicable in work education department.
28th September 2022, 07:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after B.TECH in Computer Science Engineering.

Eligibility criteria:-
Candidate must have passed graduation or post graduation with more than 50% mark.
Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised University.

Age limit:-
Age of candidate must be less than 37 years. Relaxation in age limit is also there as per government norms.
28th September 2022, 09:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for College Service Commission is Candidate must have passed Bachelor 's Degree (Minimum 50% Marks) in the relevant subject with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or its equivalent OR Two years’ integrated B.Sc.Ed. course or an equivalent course. Age limit required to apply for this is 21 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

You have completed B.Tech in computer science then you are eligible for the post of Computer application and Computer Science.
29th September 2022, 08:05 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

1. The applicant must have completed a graduation with at least 50% marks from any university.

2. The applicant must also have completed one year B.Ed, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.

3. The applicant must be an Indian.
3rd October 2022, 04:08 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes,after BTech in Computer Science Engineering,you are eligible for this exam.

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?