13th November 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write NDA exam after completing B.Sc in Nursing 4 year course? Which post will I get and what is the procedure to apply for NDA?

Respected Sir, I had pass the B.Sc nursing 4 yr course and now I am working as a staff in Mumbai. I want to know that am I eligible to write NDA exam after completing B.Sc in Nursing 4 year course? If yes then please tell me which post will I get and what is the procedure to apply for NDA? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th November 2016, 01:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NDA exam after completing B.Sc in Nursing 4 year course? Which post will I get and what is the procedure to apply for NDA?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

So, if you have all the above qualification you are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted in two stages as :-

Written.

SSB.

Candidates have to qualify in both stages of examination for final selection. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th November 2016, 02:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NDA exam after completing B.Sc in Nursing 4 year course? Which post will I get and what is the procedure to apply for NDA?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year in month of April and September every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board and age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

For Air Force and Navy it is necessary to have Physics and Mathematics as main paper. Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th November 2016, 03:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and to join the same one has to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

--> The minimum qualification required for the same examination are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th degree in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

So having completed 4 years B.Sc in Nursing degree course you are eligible for appearing in NDA examination on the educational requirement prospective but I am bit concerned about your age as your age must be exceeding 19.5 years. In that case you have the option of an another similar type entry i.e; through CDS entrance examination which too is held by UPSC twice every year for recruitment of commissioned officer in Indian defense sector.

For further details regarding these examinations you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
14th November 2016, 03:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. Union Public Service Commission conducts NDA/NA examination for recruitment of candidates into different wings of Defence like Army, Navy and Air Force.

The age limit for NDA/NA entrance examination is 16.5-19.5 years for candidates of every category. After completion of Bachelor's degree in Nursing, your age will be definitely over 19.5 years and you will not be eligible for NDA examination.

You can apply for Combined Defence Services examination for joining Defence after B.Sc in Nursing.
14th November 2016, 07:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is conducted two times in an year by UPSC for selection of students who are interested in becoming defense officer.

* The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are as following :-

a) You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen.

b) Your age must lie between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

c) You must have completed Class 12th in any stream from a recognized board of examination.

So being a graduate you are eligible for NDA examination on your age account but for me the only concern about your eligibility is the maximum age limit which in general is not satisfied by a graduate students.

For further details regarding NDA entrance examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
26th February 2022, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

After completed bsc nursing can write the NDA exam or any experience is requiring
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?