26th December 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure and fee of Karnataka Lokayukta Steno Typist recruitment 2018?

Hello, please let me know about the application fee for the post of Steno Typist in Karnataka Lokayukta of 2018. I would also like to know about the application procedure like how to apply. Reply soon, thank you!

30th December 2018, 10:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and fee of Karnataka Lokayukta Steno Typist recruitment 2018?

Application Procedure of Karnataka Lokayukta Steno Typist recruitment is Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.lokayukta.kar.nic.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.

Application Fee for Steno Typist is Rs. 250/-

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://lokayukta.kar.nic.in/.
31st December 2018, 10:41 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and fee of Karnataka Lokayukta Steno Typist recruitment 2018?

First thing I would like to let you know that that the application process for Karnataka Lokayukta recruitment 2018 for Group C and D posts (i.e; stenographer, typist, typist cum clerk, and dalayat) has lasted on and hence you cannot apply for the same recruitment now.

For more details and updates regarding the upcoming recruitment processes in Karnataka Lokayukta, you can refer to the link www.lokayukta.kar.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?