26th December 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply in Karnataka Lokayukta Steno Typist recruitment?

Hi friends, I have received an email about the recruitment in Karnataka Lokayukta for the post of Steno Typist. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment?

30th December 2018, 10:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply in Karnataka Lokayukta Steno Typist recruitment?

No, experience is not required to apply for Karnataka Lokayukta Steno Typist recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://lokayukta.kar.nic.in/.
31st December 2018, 10:49 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply in Karnataka Lokayukta Steno Typist recruitment?

--> The basic requirements to apply for Karnataka Lokayukta Stenographer and Typist recruitment are as below :-

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your matriculation i.e; Class 10th from a recognised board of education.

--> Their is no requirement of work experience to apply for the stenographer and typist recruitment but one must hold the required skills to qualify the Skill test.

For more details regarding Karnataka Lokayukta recruitment processes, you can refer to the link www.lokayukta.kar.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?