30th October 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Is barber caste included in MBC category in Tamil Nadu?

On what basis a group of people has been included in a particular caste? People belonging to ruling clan has also been included in MBC and people belonging to barber has also been included in MBC in Tamilnadu.

31st October 2017, 03:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is barber caste included in MBC category in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
On what basis a group of people has been included in a particular caste? People belonging to ruling clan has also been included in MBC and people belonging to barber has also been included in MBC in Tamilnadu.

Yes, Navithar (barber) caste is included in the Most Backward Classes (MBC) category in Tamil Nadu. Maruthuvar, Navithar, Mangala etc. are in the MBC category in Tamil Nadu. List of Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes and De notified Communities are given in the Tamil Nadu Department of Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare. Candidates can find the list of castes in the list in the Tamil Nadu Department of Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare website given Click Here
11th December 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

venkataswamy i am working bank i have basically andhra pradesh state.caste obc present i am working tamilnadu children studying apply Kendra vidyalaya obc certificate asking which caste coming tamilnadu government please reply
12th September 2021, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can Padayachi ( Vanniyar ) Boy marry a Maruthuvar ( Ambattar ) caste Girl ? ( For convince Parents )
13th October 2021, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

barber caste employment portal what under the community to navithar or barber
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?