9th June 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

BDS holders can appear for Combine Medical Services exam of UPSC?

Are bds eligible for the upsc cms exams? I am willing to appear for the popular upsc combined medical services this year at any cost if possible.

10th June 2014, 04:42 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BDS holders can appear for Combine Medical Services exam of UPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are bds eligible for the upsc cms exams? I am willing to appear for the popular upsc combined medical services this year at any cost if possible.
Hey friend,

Combined Medical Service exam is one of the entrance exam which is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and this exam is conducted every year.

NOTE:

As regarding the Education qualification which is needed for the exam you are not satisfying the needed qualification.You have completed BDS which is a Dental course but for applying for the Combined Medical Service you need to have completed a M.B.B.S Degree or at least even a Final exam appearing candidate can also apply for the exam.

So,you are ineligible for applying for the exam as regarding the Education qualification needed.

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
10th October 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BDS holders can appear for Combine Medical Services exam of UPSC?

is there any examination for a doing a central govt doctors job in dentistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?