19th October 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Benefits allotted to Assistant Engineers through Jharkhand PSC?

Hi everyone, I am already working in a company. Now I am planning on applying for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment. I want to know what benefits I get there? Kindly advise me. Waiting for your response!

23rd October 2019, 07:24 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits allotted to Assistant Engineers through Jharkhand PSC?

Benefits allotted to Assistant Engineers through Jharkhand PSC as follows :

Simply it's depending upon your choice to work for public sector or private sector. Since JPSC is a state government job and you will have all kind of facilities of group A officers such as housing and different kind of allowances you will get after successful completion of all recruitment process. Good pay scale as compare to other jobs.

Since it's a group A gazzeted officer job, you will have to work in different kind of construction projects there you will have to assist in planing, designing, developing with all required specifications details and supervise the project with project manager.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf advertisement_08_2018.pdf(6.03 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Press_release_08_2018.pdf(167.6 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?