17th July 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Which are the topics BHEL will provide training for fresh ECE students?

On what application or on what topic they provide training to ece students. As i am 2nd year student in ece and i have no any knowledge related to industrial training. Can someone please provide me the complete details on this as soon as possible?

Thank you!

18th July 2015, 02:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the topics BHEL will provide training for fresh ECE students?

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) is a very well reputed and recognized company and getting training from BHEL is not an easy task.

You must have to keep your academics with good grades for getting training from BHEL.

BHEL usually announce few time to submit training application in the month of April for Summer Training.

So you can apply on that time and my suggestion to you is that you should apply as soon as application form release because sometimes selection process is on the basis of first come first serve.

Or you can still visit personally the HR department at BHEL and submit you application over there.

After submitting your application BHEL will inform you within a week whether your application is selected or not,

If they have taken your application when you went there for submitting that means you are selected in itself , if they don't have enough seats they must not have taken your application.

BHEL Provides summer training at following cities:

** Haridwar

** Bhopal

** Hyderabad

** Ghaziabad

Some more information about BHEL products :

In Power field :

Air Preheaters
Boilers
Control Relay Panels
Electrostatic

Industry :

Capacitors
Ceralin
Compressors

And so many other non conventional energy source products.

So by getting training in BHEL you can learn a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?