18th February 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Abhyudaya Bank Clerk recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BCom(H) course. Now I want to apply for Abhyudaya Bank Clerk recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

23rd February 2019, 11:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Abhyudaya Bank Clerk recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Abhyudaya Bank Clerk recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate. But you should satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria to be eligible to apply for Abhyudaya Bank Clerk recruitment.

You should be a domicile of Maharashtra and should have been residing continuously for 5 years or more in Maharashtra prior to 01 02/2019.
You should be proficient in the Marathi language (will be given preference).
You must have knowledge of English.
You should have knowledge of computer.
You should be in the age group of 20 - 30 years as on 01/02/2019. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per Govt. norms.

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th February 2019 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Remove *
23rd February 2019, 05:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for Abhyudaya Bank Clerk recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

Having completed B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) Honors degree course, you are certainly eligible to apply for Abhuyudaya Co-operative Bank Clerk recruitment as far as the basic educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned. Apart from basic qualification, you are even required to have computer and English language knowledge. Candidates having proficiency in Marathi language are preferred.

Apart from the educational qualification, you must also satisfy the other eligibility conditions such as Citizenship or age criteria to be eligible for the same recruitment.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.abhyudayabank.co.in.
23rd February 2019, 05:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Abhudaya Bank Clerk recruitment being a B.Com (H) graduate. Candidates who have passed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for Abhudaya Bank Clerk recruitment. You should have Computer Knowledge, Proficiency in English and Proficiency in Marathi is desired.

The last date to apply for Abhudaya Bank Clerk recruitment is 10.03.2019.
23rd February 2019, 07:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this Abhyudaya Bank Clerk recruitment with the above mentioned criteria.

Name of the Bank - Abhyudaya Bank

Name of the Job Position - Clerk

>> Candidates should have completed "Graduation" in one discipline from a recognized university.

>> You must have proficiency in Marathi Language will be given preference. You should have knowledge of English. You must have computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of Interview)

Although you have done B.Com(H), if you have proficiency in Marathi language then I can say that you are eligible.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
24th February 2019, 08:24 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Can I apply for Abhyudaya Bank Clerk recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

The eligibility criteria for Abhyudaya Bank clerk recruitment is graduate degree as b.com(h) is a graduate degree you can certainly eligible for this post
But apart from this you have to be a resident of Maharashtra and proficiency in Marathi language
24th February 2019, 08:31 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Can I apply for Abhyudaya Bank Clerk recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

The eligibility criteria for Abhyudaya Bank clerk recruitment is graduate degree as b.com(h) is a graduate degree you can certainly eligible for this post
But apart from this you have to be a resident of Maharashtra and proficiency in Marathi language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?